A few things that I loved from around the web this week ...
1. I just launched a new website/portfolio for local stylist, Devon Darrow. Devon was a dream client and it was so much fun bringing her vision to life. I really loved creating the logo (ft. my hand lettering) and building a minimalist, timeless, and stylish site around it to feature Devon's lovely work. I generally don't take on site design projects, but I actually really enjoyed the process, so maybe if you're in the market, let me know! ;) See the full site here >>
2. Anxious? Here are 7 surprising things that can help you stop worrying.
3. What should your signature cocktail be? I got Pear-Sage Champagne cocktail ... yum!
3. All the gorgeous embroidery and Mexican-inspired tips on The Edit (featuring Frida Kahlo) has me dreaming of jetting off to Mexico for a warm and sunny vacation.
4. Speaking of travel, Philly made the New York Times' list of 52 places to go in 2015. Which makes me think I need to create a mini guide à la the D.C. & Boston guides ...
5. I wish it was warmer so I could wear this dress & this scalloped bikini.
6. Living room perfection (minus those black chairs).
7. I have some things that I'm really, really excited about launching very soon in the boutique, so make sure you're following along on Instagram & Facebook for the announcements! Let's just say February will be a golden month. :)
Have a great weekend! xo