Here's to a fresh start and a new week. Let's do this!
As much as I love summer, I honestly cannot wait for fall. Partly because I love all fall fashion, and partly because The Atelier Fall/Winter collection this year is so good. Aside from our upcoming collection, one of the things at the very top of my fall wishlist this year is a pair of lace-up ballet flats (see this illustration, coming soon!). I love the edge that the ankle wrap laces give an otherwise classic pair of shoes, and I'm thrilled that I've recently been seeing them at just about every price point. In the market for these beauties too? Shop my top picks below!
Using a reader? Click through to shop.
We have so many exciting things in the works at The Atelier this fall (follow along on Instagram for sneak peeks!), so we're looking for a fall intern to join our team! We are a fast-growing fashion start-up based in Philadelphia, PA looking for someone to join our team for a semester (or potentially longer)!
Who we're looking for:
- A self-starter studying Business, Marketing, PR, Fashion, or Design with an interest in the fashion/communication industries
- Strong communication and writing skills; ability to understand and appeal to our target market and effectively communicate The Atelier's brand message. Excited to contribute to growth of brand.
- Detail oriented; able to think creatively and quantitatively
- Lives in Philadelphia or surrounding area; able to commute to center city as well as work remotely from home
- Assist with communication with press, potential buyers and clients
- Assist with photo shoots, styling and creative campaigns
- Help maintain e-boutique, blog, and other online outlets; assist with assembling orders
- Potentially assist with designing collateral and marketing materials (emails, postcards, etc.) and development of product
- Available to work in center city Philadelphia 1-2 days per week, as well as remotely throughout the week. The internship will be unpaid, but there is potential to earn school credit.
- Must have a laptop
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or photography a plus
Email resumes to email@example.com & send to someone you know who might be interested!
My love for the shirtdress is nothing new. I've picked up quite a few over the years and have worn each of them more times that I can count (hello, amazing cost-per-wear)! I love that they have a tailored, boy-meets-girl look, that they can be worn in any season, and most of all, how effortlessly stylish they are. When I came across this shot of the always fabulous Olivia Palermo, I knew I had to put together a round-up of a few of my favorites. I mean, how cool does she look?!