what you need
1 large sweet potato per person (or 2 medium sweet potatoes)
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt, cracked pepper, rosemary
how to make it
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. After cleaning, slice sweet potatoes width-wise into thin circles (think slightly thicker
than a potato chip).
3. On a baking sheet (use foil for easy clean up), lay slices flat with minimal overlap.
4. Drizzle about one cap-full of olive oil across the top of the potatoes. Sprinkle with sea
salt, pepper and rosemary and flip to coat.
5. Bake for about 35-40 minutes, until crispy and slightly brown and the edges start to curl.
6. Finish with a dash more sea salt and pepper to taste.
original image source unknown